• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -- Charlton Romance — Joe Sinnott’s Personal Copies
7 7

290 posts in this topic

Romantic Secrets #34 — NFS

lower grade, but the famed overdose issue. Not signed, but I see JS initials in the lower right corner of the first page of all four stories — Joe’s son, I’d guess, but I want ascertain. GCD has Alascia on the first story, with a question mark. If it’s an all-Joe book, I want to clear it up. 

IMG_0671.jpeg

IMG_0673.jpeg

IMG_0674.jpeg

IMG_0675.jpeg

IMG_0676.jpeg

IMG_0677.jpeg

Romantic Secrets #35 — looks VF- at first glance, but color breaking crease lower left, across her forearm, and that inside cover tanning — probably from storage conditions. (This one was unbagged, unboarded, as many were.)  $40

IMG_0678.jpeg

IMG_0679.jpeg

IMG_0680.jpeg

On 1/24/2024 at 7:55 PM, Readcomix said:

Romantic Secrets #34 — NFS

lower grade, but the famed overdose issue. Not signed, but I see JS initials in the lower right corner of the first page of all four stories — Joe’s son, I’d guess, but I want ascertain. GCD has Alascia on the first story, with a question mark. If it’s an all-Joe book, I want to clear it up. 

IMG_0671.jpeg

IMG_0673.jpeg

IMG_0674.jpeg

IMG_0675.jpeg

IMG_0676.jpeg

IMG_0677.jpeg

You’re going to drive Rick crazy with all those NFS books…:devil:

On 1/24/2024 at 11:01 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Yes, that one in particular, but all of them are ones I would snap up

If it helps, the 34 is splitting to the first staple. It looks better straight-on. And I want to solve the initialing myth, and correct GCD for Joe’s legacy if means he did all four stories.

Fun Joe fact — the comic book work he said he was most proud of is Dell’s Life of the Beatles, which he penciled and inked.