• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -- Charlton Romance — Joe Sinnott’s Personal Copies
7 7

290 posts in this topic

Thank you to all takers thus far! I'll close this up in the a.m. and get your PM's out then, but there's lots of good books left so I'm going to do 20% off any remaining books between now and close. I made a promise to get these disseminated into collectors' hands, and I'd like to get them spread around, so I'll offer this discount on remaining books.

On 1/27/2024 at 9:16 PM, Readcomix said:

Teen-Age Confidential Confessions #2  VG  $10

IMG_0826.jpeg

IMG_0827.jpeg

IMG_0828.jpeg

:takeit:at 20% off

On 1/31/2024 at 8:23 PM, Jonathan78 said:

Any John Paul II books left?

Yessiree, Bob there is, Jonathan! -- Grand Slam 20% off  ^^ with Love Diary #7, Just Married #12, Brides in Love #31, and Teen Confessions #3, plus a Life of John Paul II freebie! Thank you! :headbang:

OK, thread is updated -- I'll close in the a.m. and get PM's to takers over morning coffee. Take 20% off anything left in the thread until then (and a free Pope John Paul II or Mother Theresa while supplies last).

Joe had about a half a short box of complimentary copies of these two books that he drew, and I got a handful with the Charlton Romance personal archive, so I am passing them along as freebies here. They are not signed but they are beautiful comp copies Joe had received. I have six Mother Theresa and four Pope John Paul II — your choice, one to each purchaser in the thread, if you like, while supplies last. 

IMG_0615.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix