• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Three consecutive mechanical errors
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I've just had to resubmit a magazine for the THIRD consecutive time due to plastic shards of the inner holder floating around inside the slab.  This exact same thing has happened 3 consecutive times for 3 consecutive mechanical error resubmissions.  This seems like an awful waste of money, time, and manpower.  QC really needs to improve.  Anything I win for 3 in a row?

• Administrator

Hello @frank4713

Thank you for reaching out to us and I am sorry for the inconvenience. I am going to contact you directly to have this issue investigated more thoroughly. 

if you have any questions, please feel free to reply. 

On 1/22/2024 at 9:46 PM, frank4713 said:

This seems like an awful waste of money, time, and manpower. 

On 1/22/2024 at 9:46 PM, frank4713 said:

QC really needs to improve.

I'll 2nd these statements.

A while back I had 3 books in a batch I had to send back for slab issue MEs 3 times. After they got back the 3rd time and still had issues, I didn't bother sending them back for fear of damage to the books themselves.

That said, I've had a good run recently of only having label issues and not damaged slab issues, so I guess that's an improvement..?