• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to become a dealer with CGC
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I am curious on how to apply to become a dealer. I just started grading with CGC but want to take advantage of added benefits if I were to grade over 1000+ cards a month. I can provide my business information if need be. Thanks! 

• Administrator

Hello @TCG game show

Thank you for your interest in becoming a CGC Cards Authorized dealer. I have reached out to you via email with more information and instructions on how to apply for a dealer account. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

On 1/24/2024 at 10:40 PM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @TCG game show

Thank you for your interest in becoming a CGC Cards Authorized dealer. I have reached out to you via email with more information and instructions on how to apply for a dealer account. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Hi @NickiO CS, saw this and instead of creating a new thread, I'd like to piggy-back the question/request as well.

I am an international (non-US) entity.  How do I become a CGC Cards Authorized Dealer?  Please send me the email at my Business Email.  Thank you in advance.