• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Problem with Census ID 5012117
1 1

5 posts in this topic

CGC Census | Certified Guaranty Company, LLC (cgccomics.com)

I believed there is a problem with this census.

The "Mystery Box Edition" was a Gold Foil limited edition to 100, Kevin Eastman & Peter Laird cover signed by Kevin Eastman.

Then there was a virgin Chromium Edition limited to 150, Kevin Eastman & Peter Laird cover.

I think you have the two combined as a foil cover.

29.TMNT-Vol-I-01_Cover-RE-Torpedo-Comics-M.jpg

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles126234_f.jpg

• Administrator

@WDBill I've sent this information for the data team to take a look at. What I can see is that there are multiple Mystery Box variants represented for this book within the system. I'm unsure if the census is parsing the data incorrectly or not, but I'll come back to you once the data team confirm. 

• Administrator

There are 19 variants associated with this title and all are reflected in the census. These variants are recognized in our database the way that they've been entered. There is a Mystery Box Gold Foil Edition. As for a chromium edition, I'm not sure which book you're referring to and what name that's been given in the database.