• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who purchased!
5 5

725 posts in this topic

I'm going to have to call it for the day here -- plans this evening, so anyone who sends any PM's, I might be a little while before I can reply to them.  Tomorrow, the plan is to get through Captain America, Daredevil (and some other sprinkled in titles) and move forward through the alphabet.  There's going to be a lot of nice Hulks and Iron Mans later down the road, and a nice selection of other Marvel-related titled, with some sprinkling of more DC as well.  Still a lot of nice books to go, so I hope people keep checking in.

Offers are always welcome, as long as they're reasonable -- as the number of "SOLD by PM" posts should suggest, I'm usually pretty easy to work with. :foryou:

Thank you again to everyone who's purchased so far -- the FLASH SALES from earlier will stay in effect for those books until I post tomorrow, so grab them while you can!  I'll post a recap late tonight, and we'll see you back here on Sunday!

On 1/27/2024 at 9:30 PM, Bluefear said:

I'll take: 

Batman #306

Amazing Spider-man #191

Amazing Spider-man #206

Amazing Spider-man #213

Amazing Spider-man #220

All yours, and thank you so much! ^^

Okay -- thread has been updated with everything sold so far.  Thank you SO much again to everyone making a purchase so far! (worship)  PLENTY more to come -- Caps, DD's, FF's, plenty of Hulks and Iron Mans, and lots more!  Starting around lunch tomorrow, so hope to see everyone there! :foryou:

Night Rider #1 has SOLD via PM! :banana:

I'm going to be starting back up in the next 30-40 minutes or so -- a LOT I plan on listing through today, so don't be shy and hang out while we wait for the NFL Conference title games!