• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Early Marvel Trinity Club - Fantastic Four 1, Tales to Astonish 27 & Incredible Hulk 1
4 4

37 posts in this topic

And if anyone has the First 10 that'd be extraordinary to see.

Fantastic Four 1

Tales to Astonish 27

Incredible Hulk 1

Amazing Fantasy 15

Journey into Mystery 83

Tales of Suspense 39

Strange Tales 110

X-Men 1

Avengers 1

X-Men 4

(Sorry Howling Commandos you're not powered and apologies Wasp you're derivative.)

On 1/28/2024 at 11:27 AM, MattTheDuck said:

I feel so inadequate.

you're not the only one :cry:

On 1/28/2024 at 8:08 PM, Frisco Larson said:

A pic I took of my "circle price" keys (before I got my FF #1 back) and I was bummed that I forgot to include a Strange Tales 101!!! I intended to take a pic of the "corner box" keys, Avengers #1, DD #1, etc. but got distracted and didn't do it. :(

Made Mine Marvel (2).jpg

Haven't seen you posting in some time. 

Hope all is well and welcome back! 

On 1/28/2024 at 12:37 PM, shadroch said:

You'll notice none of the ten-cent books features superheroes in uniform.  Coincidence or was Marvel trying to slip a few heroes past their DC overlords?

I never made that connection. FF2 is also without costumes. 

Why would DC care if they were featuring Super Heros?  Did it have to do with distribution? Or are thinking they didn't want their competitors to see a shift in strategy? 

On 1/28/2024 at 8:42 PM, KCOComics said:

Haven't seen you posting in some time. 

Hope all is well and welcome back! 

Thanks so much! The last 6 months have been rough. Lost my mother in October and my aunt (her sister) last weekend. That plus dealing with family members who refuse to get along with each other has been unpleasant. I'm not complaining, just EXplaining. Comics make me happy, so maybe I'll hang out in here for a while. 

On 1/28/2024 at 10:20 PM, Frisco Larson said:

Thanks so much! The last 6 months have been rough. Lost my mother in October and my aunt (her sister) last weekend. That plus dealing with family members who refuse to get along with each other has been unpleasant. I'm not complaining, just EXplaining. Comics make me happy, so maybe I'll hang out in here for a while. 

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about your loss. 

Family is tough and times like these can bring out the best and worst in people.