• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Jungle Action #6
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

Looking for a grade estimate on this FA of Killmonger as I prep to sell some favorites to put toward a big book.

I don’t know why the interior photos keep showing up as blank but interiors are tight, no surprises on the inside covers, ow pages

Thanks!

IMG_0018.jpeg

IMG_0019.jpeg

IMG_0020.jpeg

IMG_0021.jpeg

IMG_0022.jpeg

IMG_0028.jpeg

IMG_0029.jpeg

IMG_0030.jpeg

IMG_0027.jpeg

Edited by Corvonie
Interior photos showing up blank

On 1/30/2024 at 6:39 AM, davidking623 said:

As Is 8.0 8.5 Back top left keeps it down for me 

Although that may press out, at least somewhat. Depending on how that looks afterward, a 9.0/9.2 is plausibly within reach here.

On 1/31/2024 at 8:27 AM, Qalyar said:

Although that may press out, at least somewhat. Depending on how that looks afterward, a 9.0/9.2 is plausibly within reach here.

Yes , maybe I should incorporate that into all my grading on Ebay 8.0 8.5 press most likely 9.0 9.2 , the new grading way , but yes I concur it very well may press out .

On 1/31/2024 at 11:30 AM, davidking623 said:

Yes , maybe I should incorporate that into all my grading on Ebay 8.0 8.5 press most likely 9.0 9.2 , the new grading way , but yes I concur it very well may press out .

I'm not a big fan of the "press everything" approach, but sometimes there's an obvious defect that is likely to respond well, and also likely to make a big impact on numerical grade AND eye appeal... and it's somewhat hard not to pull the trigger there 

I would have this book pressed.