• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Off white to white versus white to eBay buyers Wolverine 1-4 Frank miller
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Ok so I just got back graded Wolverine 1-4 1-2 are 9.8 and 3-4 9.4. But #1 my money maker is off white to white. How big of a dent will that put in its price do yall think? Just personal preference and what you think others would care about. Bummed they weren’t all 9.8 but can’t win every time lol. Also had a secret wars 8 9.8 so that was good. If I should post this somewhere else or not at all lmk. 

IMG_1148.png

On 1982 super high population 9.8 book I'd figure 20% less. On older low pop books I feel it's significantly less of a factor if at all at the lowest pops

With 1981 newer comics my opinion is it makes the largest difference unless it's super low census & condition sensitive stuff like DC Digest's which apparently there is only 1 buyer for anyhow :)

Edited by MAR1979

On 1/29/2024 at 9:20 PM, MAR1979 said:

On 1982 super high population 9.8 book I'd figure 20% less. On older low pop books I feel it's significantly less of a factor if at all at the lowest pops

With 1981 newer comics my opinion is it makes the largest difference unless it's super low census & condition sensitive stuff like DC Digest's which apparently there is only 1 buyer for anyhow :)

So if i sold the wolverine 1-4 in a lot what you think is the most i could get just ballpark? I didn't pay too much for them and grading and i graded a secret wars 8 that was 9.8 white so at least 3-500 there. 

On 1/30/2024 at 2:24 PM, SlipperyDILF said:

So if i sold the wolverine 1-4 in a lot what you think is the most i could get just ballpark? I didn't pay too much for them and grading and i graded a secret wars 8 that was 9.8 white so at least 3-500 there. 

I'd guess around $1200 but thats just off the top of my head

On 1/30/2024 at 2:24 PM, SlipperyDILF said:

I think you’d do better to sell them individually.2c