• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If I Ever Get *Drawn* in the CGC Trivia Contest...

12 posts in this topic

Yeah, I shouldn't feel bad, as POV also got shafted... and was robbed by the contest as well.

I don't know enough "details" about all the books like the rest of you do.......so I use my guesses to hone my fiction writing skills. tongue.gif

Oh well.......better luck next time. smile.gif

Hey, this gives me a great idea! Next week, instead of the traditional contest, how about everyone draw their best picture of JC/CI/?. In fact, why wait - I declare the contest now open! wink.gif

Hey, this gives me a great idea! Next week, instead of the traditional contest, how about everyone draw their best picture of JC/CI/?. In fact, why wait - I declare the contest now open!
Well.......I had a little trouble with the eyes.......but this looks pretty close. crazy.gif

780.gif

I had no clue who said that. Internet searched on Comics and Apache. Found GS X-Men 1 (never read it though) and thought to myself - who would use the word "Perhaps" and also sound like they were trying to make an object lesson? Had to be Prof X (I confess visualizing Patrick Stewart's voice using that line made me guess it).

I doubt I shall ever win either, but it is fun to play.

I got the issue right away, but I initially mis-remembered it as Proudstar saying it as an insult after he pounded the buffalo into the ground. (which was actually something like "there is still a man/warrior among the Apache).

One quick trip to the reprint file cleared that up.

I honestly don't know what I'll do, since getting hit by lightning is more likely.

I thought I really had a chance this week... maybe it's the SIG?

I won the first one I entered.. smile.gif