• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TASHEN MARVEL COMICS LIBRARY SUPER SALE FEB1-4

16 posts in this topic

OK, If you have been on the fence...here is your chance to score......FF Vol1....original price was $200...for only $99 bucks...WOW...my highest recommendation!  

Avengers Vol 1  original price $200.....$119...with very few left....last chance

and the Marvel Age of Comics hardcover 1961-78 only $12

Great value, great quality.....anyone want to second my opinion!

Edited by Mmehdy

On 2/1/2024 at 10:42 PM, Mmehdy said:

OK, If you have been on the fence...here is your chance to score......FF Vol1....original price was $200...for only $99 bucks...WOW...my highest recommendation!  

Avengers Vol 1  original price $200.....$119...with very few left....last chance

They look really cool on a bookshelf!

IMG_3620.jpg

On 2/1/2024 at 8:43 PM, aardvark88 said:

Any Taschen Frazetta hardcovers on sale yet?

there are a bunch of books for sale, OPPS Flash Sale 99.99

Edited by Mmehdy

On 2/1/2024 at 8:42 PM, Mmehdy said:

Where is the sale?

On 2/2/2024 at 8:29 AM, shadroch said:

I found it, thanks. books on sale!

Robert Crumb sketchbook hardcover about 1/2 off net $20 USD, History of EC Comics XL hardcover less 1/2 net $99 plus postage for XL heavy art books.

On 2/2/2024 at 11:29 AM, shadroch said:

I found it, thanks. They did have two Frazzetta books on sale!

Yea, the email about the Frazetta stuff came later.  If you don't buy anything I suggest getting on their mailing list.  They have sales a few times a year and you never know what they'll come out with next.  I actually own some of their non-comic books too, one on old Magic posters and another Dali one.  Some pin-up books too!  :)