• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dallas Comic Shops worth a visit?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I'll be in Dallas - Fort Worth for work next week.  Time permitting, are there any shops that warrant a visit?  

Restaurant suggestions are also happily accepted!

Cheers,

John

Duncanville Bookstore is at megacon right now, but should be back next week.

Titan Comics on Facebook usually posts what is behind glass on Wednesdays. There is a current one up, I believe there are some older or even golden age there, they have a good assortment of raws as well, although it could be moderns to bronze etc some silver. Plenty of statues as well, but  probably not after that while traveling.

Keith's has several locations and is currently having a sale, up to 35 % off $130 or under. Lots of other marked sales. Not a lot of cgc but plenty of raws amongst silver age to newer. Make sure you look at their file cabinets, but that goes for all stores.

@piper

Duncanville has the most bronze and silver, with plenty to look through.

If I didn't go enough into them.

That's 3 around the metroplex depending on when or where you'll be, Titan is closed Sundays