• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help about collection Topps Venezuela 1964
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I have in my hands the almost complete collection of Topps Venezuela 1964 Baseball cards. Some of them with damage or staple holes, I would like to know what you think about sending them to Graduation despite this, considering their quality .

I have seen some graded ones in poor condition sell for very good prices. What price would the CGC charge for grading these pieces?

I put images of some of the ones I have. Thanks!

421114607_1151550142889162_5692746356115752161_n.jpg

420528415_405382525297009_8572238844636665804_n.jpg

• Administrator

Hello @Numislibross,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To determine the grading fee for your cards, you will need to determine the value of your cards. Each grading tier has a maximum allowable declared value, so once you know the value of your cards, you can choose the best grading tier. The declared value you provide is essentially an insurance value and represents a number you would feel comfortable with in case of loss or damage. Good resources for determining the value of your cards are completed eBay auctions and the posted prices of large sports card dealers. CGC does not assign values to any cards. 

You can view all grading tiers here: https://www.cgccards.com/submit/services-fees/cgc/

We cannot authenticate your cards via photos or provide any suggestions on how to authenticate your Topps Venezuela cards. Additionally, we do not offer authentication-only service at this time. Each card submitted will be authenticated and graded. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.