• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favourite AFFORDABLE Covers

25 posts in this topic

So there's plenty of threads that are along these lines, but this one takes a different twist. I'm wondering what everyone's favourite affordable covers are. Which generally means that you wouldn't have to take out any serious loans to be buying these books. For example, i don't particularly collect Batman or Flash, yet these covers are two of my favourites: I'm thinking about picking up a nice CGC copy of each of these in the forseeable future, just because i love them so much.

141400002279rw.jpg

142841594ol.jpg

(fixed links)

Anyone else got anything interesting? I love to see great attainable comic art. shy.gif

I don't base whether I like a cover or not on how much the issue's worth. I like different covers for different reasons, but if I like it, I like it, period.

**Edit: I tried to post covers that I like, but the images won't come up for some reason. Oy vey. foreheadslap.gif

I had a similar thread on this in Modern a while back.

Some of my favourite modern classics...

Tec 765

24038627564.765.gif

Dark Horse 19

21726701066.19.gif

Wonder Woman 184

wonder_woman_184.jpg

Spider-girl 27

marvel_comics_2_spider_girl_27.jpg

* Unfortunately, you can no longer hotlink images from the GCD (comics.org) frown.gif

EDIT: Dave Stevens = Great affordable covers. headbang.gif