• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It took a few years but I got it.

7 posts in this topic

Congrats! I spent years chasing a specific piece myself and I know the elation you feel when you finally get it (or get it back, in my case). Put that on the wall where you can see it every day!

I like the better adult titles that came out at that time.    Its more interesting to me to read all the various genres you could get in indies at the time from humor to fantasy to horror to adult to sci fi without reading another same old, same old superhero story.     

I've never read Omaha but for adult works I did enjoy the Don Simpson works from the time - Wendy Whitebread, Forbidden Frankenstein, etc.    

I just saw Scott Eder recently adjusted the price for one of the few remaining Omaha item on the market that is not in auctions. This one has been in his stock for years.

Can't blame him: he probably saw the recent HA results :

image.thumb.png.8a1da15c2a60c7abfe5570cd49990a6d.png

What could been seen on his website in 2023:

image.thumb.png.8e8c8e5a767715f62d762f282a25c2c3.png

... and now, on his Ebay account:

image.thumb.png.71cf783e5837625be3a8115277a21d91.png

Strangely, this remaining item can't be seen on his webstore:

image.thumb.png.d5bfaa367a363ed7119350019aeeb3a8.png

... so let's hope the eBay listing is not an error.