• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canto 1 IDW Convention Edition and Planet Awesome Edition Mistakes?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Please help! I have all the Canto comics from the 1st series including Canto 1 Third Printing/Convention Edition and Canto 1 Third Printing/PlanetAwesome Edition. In the registry, I also see Canto 1 IDW Convention Edition and Planet Awesome Edition, but I can’t find these comics anywhere. Are these comics just hard to find or were they a mistake? In other words, Are the Third Printing/Convention Edition and Third Printing/Planet Awesome Edition the same as the IDW Convention and Planet Awesome Edition issues?

IMG_0087.jpeg

• Administrator

@Numb3rw1z

According to our database, the Third Printings were published in 8/19 whereas the first prints were published in 6/19. I will ask our data team to verify that all is correct though. 

I think there has been a mistake somewhere. I have two comics, one labeled “Third Printing/Planet Awesome Edition” and one labeled “Third Printing Convention Edition”, both are dated 8/19. You deleted those two comics from the registry. Are my comics mislabeled or were the wrong entries deleted? Please advise!

IMG_0089.jpeg

IMG_0088.jpeg

• Administrator

@Numb3rw1z So what happens in this situation is when the data team corrects mistakes, they merge the comic ID associated with the incorrect entry to the correct comic ID. You'll be able to add those books to the first printing variant slots next week once the census updates. You won't need to send them in for a reholder unless you want the labels corrected. If you decide to do that, you'll need to get in touch with customer service to arrange for the mechanical error submission.