• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deadlines
2 2

8 posts in this topic

I have a question regarding deadlines. The upcoming Ramos Delgado Slott has a March 1st deadline. Does this mean it needs to be at the cgc office by March 1st or a completed purchase of it on the site by March 1st?

I’d contact cgc customer service to get the official answer from the company 

Yeah, tried but no response yet. Was hoping someone might have a little more info that is done in the past, but I'll just have to be a little more patient I guess. Heard it's a virtue or something like that haha

On 2/12/2024 at 10:52 AM, lollyclown said:

I have a question regarding deadlines. The upcoming Ramos Delgado Slott has a March 1st deadline. Does this mean it needs to be at the cgc office by March 1st or a completed purchase of it on the site by March 1st?

Typically I've gone with the it has to be there by the deadline date. Though I have had issues a few times with the Post Office not getting it there before then, and they have still accepted them if they were close. On sig series stuff, instead of the regular customer service, I typically have way more luck getting timely answers by emailing the Sig Series team directly at signatureseries@cgccomics.com. They are usually much better at answering then the customer service. And since what you are asking about it a CGC In House Signing, it follows under them. 

• Administrator
On 2/12/2024 at 12:45 PM, Skippeydoo said:

I typically have way more luck getting timely answers by emailing the Sig Series team directly at signatureseries@cgccomics.com. They are usually much better at answering then the customer service. And since what you are asking about it a CGC In House Signing, it follows under them. 

This is the best way to get answers regarding a SS submission.  Customer Service may have to contact them anyways to get the answer to a customers question before  answering your e-mail.  Also, CS gets a lot more a lot more e-mails than the SS team does.

On 2/12/2024 at 11:45 AM, Skippeydoo said:

Typically I've gone with the it has to be there by the deadline date. Though I have had issues a few times with the Post Office not getting it there before then, and they have still accepted them if they were close. On sig series stuff, instead of the regular customer service, I typically have way more luck getting timely answers by emailing the Sig Series team directly at signatureseries@cgccomics.com. They are usually much better at answering then the customer service. And since what you are asking about it a CGC In House Signing, it follows under them. 

Thanks for that advice. There's a lot of info regarding CGC and I hadn't stumbled across their direct email for the signature series. Thank you that helps quite a bit!

On 2/12/2024 at 4:06 PM, lollyclown said:

Again thanks for the sigseries email. I just got the official word from support that a listed deadline means physically there by that date at the latest.

Not a problem. I know customer service gets bombarded with a ton of stuff. And the sig series team is great at responded quickly. Glad to help!