• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - thanks to all who visited
2 2

40 posts in this topic

I'm listing primarily Silver Age books today, including Space War #7 (which was in Jerry Weist's collection),  Captain Marvel Adventures #130
And more.

No one on the Probation list please.

I prefer Pay-Pay, Money order, or personal check (14 days to clear)

Selling to U.S. buyers and Canadian (will have to calculate shipping for priority mail, $14 for padded envelope with 1 to 3 books

You can PM me with offers, but the first I'll take it in the thread will prevail over uncompleted offers.

Shipping will be $7 via envelope or $17 for Priority Mail P.O. official box - your choice

Three days for returns once books are received, buyer pays return shipping.

Edited by frozentundraguy

Detective Comics #281 (2.0)  

Off White pages, creasing on front cover, 2 1/2 inch spine split on top part of cover, some oxidation and staining on back cover.

Asking $25

Scan1393.JPG

Spoiler

Scan1394.JPG

Huey, Dewey and Louie Junior Wood-Chucks #71 (CGC 9.4)

This is the highest graded copy of this issue. Graded in 2001. A 9.2 copy sold for $66 in 2022

There are a few small scuffs on the slab, enhanced by the glare from the camera.

Asking $70

SOLD to robHW

hewy_dewy_louie_71F.JPG

Spoiler

hewy_dewy_louie_71B.JPG

On 2/14/2024 at 4:56 PM, frozentundraguy said:

This is the highest graded copy of this issue. Graded in 2001. A 9.2 copy sold for $66 in 2022

There are a few small scuffs on the slab, enhanced by the glare from the camera.

Asking $70

hewy_dewy_louie_71F.JPG

Reveal hidden contents

hewy_dewy_louie_71B.JPG

take

On 2/14/2024 at 4:56 PM, frozentundraguy said:

As a kid I bought the Junior Woodchuck guides sold at Gulf gas stations.  I think this was in the early 70's.  I don't know what happened to them.  If anybody has one to sell or even some background information to share then I'd be glad to get a PM.

On 2/14/2024 at 3:05 PM, RobHW said:

As a kid I bought the Junior Woodchuck guides sold at Gulf gas stations.  I think this was in the early 70's.  I don't know what happened to them.  If anybody has one to sell or even some background information to share then I'd be glad to get a PM.

Please share with me too!

On 2/14/2024 at 3:01 PM, RobHW said:

take

You beat me to it! When I was a kid my late father (Donald) would call his three sons Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Always loved the characters as a result. Enjoy!!! This book looks sa-weeeet.

Edited by TheComicsPreacher

On 2/14/2024 at 3:13 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

You beat me to it! When I was a kid my late father (Donald) would call his three sons Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Always loved the characters as a result. Enjoy!!! This book looks sa-weeeet.

My uncle called me and my two brothers the same. And he was Uncle Screwy. 

My brother Matt always refers to the Junior Woodchuck Manual as having the answer to everything.