• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found comic
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Was going through some of my old totes of items passed down from my Grandparents/Dad and came across this gem.   Google search shows it may be somewhat of a rare comic?  Any information on what I have here and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

IMG_5014.jpeg

Edited by flip25
Typo

This is from MCS,

K.O. Punch (1948) #0

"Art by Jack Kamen and Al Feldstein. A public-health giveaway from EC, back when the company was still run by Max Gaines and called "Educational Comics." The story issues a strong warning against infidelity and the risk of sexually transmitted diseases, then called "venereal disease." Handsome boxer Al Jackson is a champ in the ring, but his marriage with Jeanie suffers because of his travels and wild lifestyle. But when Jeanie gets pregnant and tests positive for syphilis, he gets serious fast. Produced by EC for the Columbia University Press, and probably distributed to schools, military bases and the like; only a handful are known to survive. 16 pages, Full Color."

• Administrator

Posts were removed due to this rule in the terms of use, which I have bolded:

20.  Posting images of competitors books, or promoting a competitors company in any way.