• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Cast Announced - Did They Get It Right? And Now (4/4)... Shalla-Bal?
2 2

83 posts in this topic

On 4/4/2024 at 11:32 AM, Chip Cataldo said:

Not at all. My point still stands. They are wasting time and resources for BS garbage.

Make it Norrin Radd and that's it.

However, even regardless of that...what have they done in the past 4 or 5 movies and 4 or 5 TV shows that lead you to believe they will what you suggest and THEN get it right?

They've done nothing. Nothing to suggest that.

Patience. I was very happy with the 20+ movies thru phase 4. Nothing Fantastic since but I remember when the first F4 and Captain America movies came out and how awful most superhero/comic movies and shows used to be.

Edited by I like pie

On 4/4/2024 at 12:52 PM, I like pie said:

Patience. I was very happy with the 20+ movies thru phase 4. Nothing Fantastic since but I remember when the first F4 and Captain America movies came out and awful most superhero/comic movies and shows used to be.

I was 6 when Superman came out. It was done right and respected the character, it's history and the world it populated. Christopher Reeve played the character seriously and with dignity.

The movies do best when they respect those things. The first Captain America movie, as cheesy as it was (with a budget I've got in my wallet right now)...failed before one second was shot by making the Red Skull Italian and not German. The same mistake has happened here.

Most of the early movies failed that way...Doctor Strange, FF, the Power Pack & JLI television pilots, etc. I've seen them all.