• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED 1000 Undergrounds, alternative comix and related publications from 1960's to recent. Buy 1 listing and get each additional at a discount. Added discounts on selected items- see pg 39 for list.
5 5

768 posts in this topic

:takeit: in thread rules. Returnable in 14 days for any reason.

US shipping is $8 for the first lb. (3-4 comics) Ground Advantage, $10 for up to 3 lbs and $13 for up to 12 lbs. (Ground Advantage Cubic). Much of this stuff I can ship Media Mail if preferred, $5 for the first 2lbs., .75 for each extra lb.  Anything containing advertising cannot be shipped media mail.

International shipping at cost.

No HOSers or probies. 

Paypal, Zelle, Venmo, check or M.O. 

I will hold books for two weeks if you need time to pay.

Unfortunately I must collect sales tax from buyers in California. I will invoice when I have zip code. I will cover the 1st $10of sales tax.    No sales tax on sales outside California.

I will be listing over 1000 Underground/Alternative Comix and related publications, which will take several days. Mostly regular sized, but some magazine sized, and a few tabloid, trades and mini comics. They will be listed in roughly alphabetical order, though some trades by author. Please don't ask about what will be listed in thread. 

INSTANT DISCOUNTS: BUY 1 LISTING AT LIST, AND EACH ADDED LISTING OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE IS 20% OFF LIST PRICE!

Edited by rjpb