• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a thread showing best modern books to get graded?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Looking to help my daughter with college. I have a ton of books and sold most of my Silver Age, which weren’t in great shape. Just wondering if there is a resource for 80’s to current books worth getting graded for NM copies. Thanks!

On 2/17/2024 at 7:59 AM, MerseDaddy said:

Looking to help my daughter with college. I have a ton of books and sold most of my Silver Age, which weren’t in great shape. Just wondering if there is a resource for 80’s to current books worth getting graded for NM copies. Thanks!

I think you are looking for something called a price guide. 

On 2/19/2024 at 8:52 AM, BA773 said:

Is it a funny post? I ask because of the " help my daughter with college" 

Of course it's a "Funny" post ................. aren't we talking comics here?

On 2/19/2024 at 12:00 PM, marvelmaniac said:

This may help, scroll down to "Top Lists" and "Keys By Budget".

https://www.keycollectorcomics.com/

Thanks, Maniac. Like with every board there are sarcastic people, so I appreciate you giving me something resourceful. I have two daughters and they don’t care about my figures or comics and since one is in college I figured now is the time to start selling to help them out. No sense dying with all of these collectibles. I’m going to keep certain titles for the time being, though. You da man!