• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed and Thank you!
4 4

417 posts in this topic

ScreenShot2023-10-15at11_36_06AM.thumb.png.6ac96470272e3b050b1233257256bc47.png

STREET CRED!
I've sold lots of books here on the Boards. Most of my kudos from back then were deleted when they migrated
to the new site, but some are still there. I've been selling artwork, records and comic books online for 25 years.
I go full pickle when it comes to making sure your book is packed tight and gets to you right - just ask around.

RETURNS!
If there is a problem with a grade, or issue with the book or the post office wrecks the package - let me know within 3 days of receiving and let's work it out.
Oddly enough, nowadays it apparently has to be said: If something is damaged en route, I will pay for return shipping.

PAYMENT!
I take Paypal (preferred) but can do Zelle or Personal Check.

SHIPPING!
Have NO FEAR. I pack solid. I pack tight. I pack with lots of material. I do not scrimp on packing.

SORRY, NO FREE SHIPPING!

Raws:
Shipping starts at $8 for one book and goes up from there based on actual weight.

International shipping is do-able. I've heard UPS isn't real good for International for fees, so I'll be using Priority Int'l (not First Class)
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING COST OR CONTACT ME FOR A PRICE BEFORE POSTING I'LL TAKE IT.
My Zip Code is 59412.

RULES!
No probies, hosers or otherwise shady people that I may have on ignore.
No editing I'll Take It posts.
:takeit: in the thread is King and can trump PM discussions if they beat you to it.

:news: Payment is due within 3 days of the PM invoice date :news:

If you require more time, please PM me FIRST before posting your "I'll Take It" - I'm sure we can work something out.
However, if payment is not received within the specified time period, and no other arrangements have been made,
I reserve the right to cancel the sale and re-list the item. Boom.

Edited by Dr. Balls

These are all Marvel Bronze age books nearly all in high-grade (from 8.5 to 9.6) with some upper mid-grade minor keys sprinkled in. Highlights from this collection are an original-owner collection of beauty bronze age horror books I bought about a year ago, along with some OO books I got here on the boards. I am embracing the chaos and will be posting these in no discernable order - so be sure to subscribe to the thread.

I am making the attempt to get half of these posted today, the other half tomorrow sometime later in the afternoon. I will be in and out from my computer this afternoon, but will catch the thread up before I post any additional books. I'll answer PMs when I can get to it. Let's do this thing!

Supernatural Thrillers 9 9.4 $55 SOLD

Spoiler

IMG_6434.JPG

IMG_6435.JPG

Edited by Dr. Balls

Frankenstein Monster 12 9.4 $35 SOLD

Spoiler

IMG_4920.JPGIMG_4921.JPG

Edited by Dr. Balls

cripes, more to come - have to step away and talk to the carpenters who have impeccably poor timing, but will be back soon - lots more books to post.

False alarm, it was the UPS guy. WE CONTINUE!

Edited by Dr. Balls