• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE GA Parts and Pieces!
2 2

148 posts in this topic

Forgot to take this short box to CalCon much to the disappointment of several of my more "budget minded" customers. All these books are POOR, period. Coverless, missing centerfolds and pages and other faults. Orphans in the high stakes world of comic collecting. Many cool books here but only for those needing parts or who just want to read cheap GA books. These are books I've bumped into in my many years of collecting. Many were bought as fillers and have been upgraded. A number of them have color copy  front covers from the upgrades I have found. Although still incomplete, at least you can know what the missing cover was. If you prefer high grade "investment" books, just move along. If you just can't afford the prices on some of these, an opportunity to grab some cheap reading.

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is USPS Ground Advantage Price goes up a bit for more depending where you are and how many you get. I do my best to keep postage as low as possible. 

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

An "I'LL TAKE IT" icon takes it first. So, keep that in mind if you want something. When I get done, I will review PMs (in order of when they came in). If you have a question (other than a lower offer) post it and I will try to answer you.

Payment is via PayPal, Checks or Money Orders.  

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had a couple 4 in 40 years. 

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

ALL FLASH #25 SOLD!

All Flash #25 1946

My favorite All Flash cover. Too bad it's missing... This is an otherwise complete copy with some minor bug damage through entire book. Flat, and tight with nice paper

$30.

allflash25A.jpeg

allflash25B.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Weird Mysteries #8 1953

Sucide, Devils, GGA and lots of Chopping!

Used in a 1954 anti comics Reader's Digest article "For the Kiddies to Read by TE Murphy

One of the better PCH titles.

Coverless with color copy front cover. Solid copy otherwise with everything well attached. 

$30. (a small fraction of what decent copies bring)

weirdmysteries1.jpeg

weirdmysteries2.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

CLAIMED!

Daredevil #26 1944. FREE!

A mess. Taped, tattered and missing pieces. Got it free and am just passing it on free to the next buyer of something that claims it. Fun GA reading.

daredevil24.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

On 2/21/2024 at 1:16 PM, Robot Man said:

Weird Mysteries #8 1953

Sucide, Devils, GGA and lots of Chopping!

Used in a 1954 anti comics Reader's Digest article "For the Kiddies to Read by TE Murphy

One of the better PCH titles.

Coverless with color copy front cover. Solid copy otherwise with everything well attached. 

$30. (a small fraction of what decent copies bring)

weirdmysteries1.jpeg

weirdmysteries2.jpeg

take for 30

Superboy #9 1950

Actually complete but with 4 married centerfolds. Centerfolds have rust spots where staples were. Probably a good copy with numerous small edge tears, a little rough on right side with several small tears. Looks like a tiny color touch spot at top edge. Book and cover attached.

Was $50.

Now $45. 

superboy9A.jpeg

superboy9B.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Wings #12 1941

No back cover. A fat 64 interior page GA early Fiction House book. Has an interior ad for the "Wings of America" Club! Front cover is detached and has several small pieces out. Interior pages are supple and easily readable.

$40.

wings12A.jpeg

wings12B.jpeg

wings12C.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Triple Threat #1 (only issue) 1945

Scarce one shot issue from an obscure publisher and unusual super heroes

Missing centerfold. Otherwise a good copy. Cover still attached to single staple. Small corner off one interior page that very slightly effects the dialogue.

$25.

tripplethreat1.jpeg

tripplethreat2.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man