• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

2 posts in this topic

I'm proud to announce that I've finished my first comic, The World's Worst... #1. The comic is now available on Amazon (when you buy through this link, I may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.): https://amzn.to/48jjOEM

Here's a quick description:

Even among the most well-trained, highly skilled, ultra-competent professionals, some are The World's Worst... This comic book anthology includes short stories on the worst CEO, Ninja, Time Travelers, and Medical Examiner.

This 32-page black and white comic is the first in this silly series and features the artistic talents of Neil Kohney, Luster Kaboom, and The Janimal.

The ebook is only $3.99 and is available for pre-order now. The comic will be released on March 1. If you purchase a copy, an honest review on Amazon is greatly appreciated.

This has been a fun process. My second comic is nearly complete and I have a few more projects in the works. These boards have been a great source of support as I've shared works in progress over the last few months in the journals.

I've also ordered some printed copies and I'll make them available in a future sales thread.

Check out the cover image below!

FrontOuterCover-Cropped.thumb.png.380cb348f08cae4539b3dc8086f6f88e.png

Edited by srezvan