• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thomas Jane signing MOVED to THURS. DEC. 15th, 2005 5-7 @ Paradise Comics

10 posts in this topic

Now I can go to my office Christmas Party on Wednesday because:

The signing for Thomas Jane has now been Changed to Thursday December 15th 5-7PM

DUE TO A MOVIE SCHEDULING CONFLICT.

Actor, Producer, Director and 1st time comic writer Thomas Jane (The Punisher, Dreamcatcher) will be joining us at Paradise Comics to promote his new Image book Bad Planet on Thursday December 15, 2005!

Bad Planet will be hitting the shelves in December, and you won't want to miss what's expected to be a 'knock your socks off' sci-fi story. You can expect to see the works of Steve Niles, Thomas Jane, Lewis Larosa, and Tim Bradstreet filling the pages of this upcoming book.

We hope you'll join us here at Paradise Comics on December 15th 5pm to 7pm to show your support for Bad Planet, and meet Mr. Jane.

We have begun our annual Christmas food drive for the North York Harvest Foodbank when you come in on Wednesday please remember those less fortunate than you and bring in a non perishable food item.

PARADISE COMICS

3278 YONGE STREET

TORONTO ONTARIO

M4N 2L6

CANADA

416 487-9807

www.PARADISECOMICS.COM

That's great that they've picked up and carried the story.

I would suggest parking on a side street.

If you park within the 1st block east or west of Yonge St. you run the risk of getting a ticket if you are there longer than an hour BUT if you park within the 2nd block east or west of Yonge Street and you can park indefinitely until midnight.

BTW... this would be an excellent SIGNATURE SERIES opportunity.

Bad Planet #1... Punisher Movie Adaptations... any Punisher comic... the Boogie Nights Movie Adaptation (I made that last one up).

You mean I can't bring my Boogie Nights Movie Adaptation to get signed? tonofbricks.gif

That's great that they've picked up and carried the story.

I would suggest parking on a side street.

If you park within the 1st block east or west of Yonge St. you run the risk of getting a ticket if you are there longer than an hour BUT if you park within the 2nd block east or west of Yonge Street and you can park indefinitely until midnight.

Guess I'll just have to bundle up and make the walk.