• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miles Morales #300?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Not too sure about this.  I own all 5 series that Miles has starred in and when I add them up it only comes to just about 130 books. Are they trying to use the Bendis Ultimate Spider-Man run of 160 issues that Miles didn't even appear in to try to reach issue #300? They must also be adding some miniseries in there also like Spider-Men I and II to get to #300. I was wondering how ASM started in 1963 and took until 1988 (25 years) to reach #300, while Miles could do it in only 13 years. His first book started in 2011. Does anyone else think it’s not right to use the Miles-less Bendis run to reach this impressive number and call the book Miles Morales’ 300th issue? The article here is from Marvels site and where the writer says it’s surreal to write Miles’ 300 issue. Just feels like a bit of a stretch to me. 

I thought this would be a fitting topic for my own 300th post here. 🙄

IMG_4363.jpeg

IMG_4366.jpeg

Edited by Mgc015

IMG_2704.thumb.jpeg.ccf7f2fd5abbf323ce9db02e683ca095.jpeg
they released this for Miles Morales legacy numbering a few years back when they were on 234 should explain all of the series more or less included. It’s essentially an Ultimate Spider-Man numbering rather than a Miles Morales numbering. Does Marvel’s legacy numbering always make sense? No it does not. But they do get to squeeze a little more juice out of the #300 anniversary issue anyways. 

On 2/23/2024 at 6:50 AM, mephistopheles said:

Like everything else Miles Morales, it's a marketing gimmick. Honestly this whole Spiderverse thing is dumb and just keeps getting more ridiculous..

Have they gotten to the Miles Morales clone saga yet?

I’m surprised they haven’t released the homage cover to ASM #300 with Miles on the cover. Maybe it will be a super secret surprise variant retailer thank you foil version, limited to only 100,000.

Wish they could write the books as well as the movies are written.