• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Crow, Lobo, and X-23 OA for Sale
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I’ve decided to move a few pieces of art from my Crow, Lobo, and X-23 OA collections. There’s more to come, but here is a link to the pieces I’m ready to move now:

https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=242901

I’ve priced the pieces fairly aggressively, but I am open to reasonable cash, trade, & cash + trade offers. Email is the best/preferred method of contact. 

As noted, the buyer will be charged the actual cost for shipping the art (TBD based on your preferences). I do not make money on shipping. Again, you will be charged the actual cost to ship the item.

Preferred method of payment is Check, MO, wire transfer. Checks/MO's will need to clear before art is shipped. If you prefer another method of payment, please let me know and I’ll try my best to accommodate.

Unless the item(s) arrives damaged, I do not accept returns or issue refunds. Again, please make your purchasing decision(s) based on the scans/photographs provided or ask for additional scans/photographs. If you have any questions, please ask. I’ll tell you what I know. That said, I’m certainly not going to be unreasonable. Please contact me if you have any legitimate concerns and we can discuss appropriate remedies.

The first (determined by timestamp) definitive “I’ll Take It” post wins the item and trumps any ongoing conversations, negotiations, trade talks, etc… Please indicate the exact piece of art that you are buying in your "I'll Take It" post.

If you are a member of the Hall of Shame or, if you are currently on probation, please do not participate. 

KUDOS THREAD LINK:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/471138-mdkcgcs-kudus-feedback-thread/?tab=comments%23comment-11258804

Thank you for taking the time to look.

Edited by MDK@cgc
Status Update