• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sig Series-palooza! Cullen & Welker Transformers! Wolfman! Hulk 340 Not Signed by Todd! And...Margot Robbie! Now 10% off!
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Thanks for checking out my sales post. I don't sell here very often because I'm a primarily a collector but occasionally things come up like a trip to Megacon followed by emergency dental surgery. Now I'm not saying one is related to the other but I would caution everyone from eating strange burritos from push carts.

I don't have a Kudos thread but I have bought stuff from almost all the usual sellers so they can at least attest this account has a real life nerd behind it. I have been buying & selling on ebay for 25 years (!!!!) with 100% feedback so you're welcome to check up on me there (same username as here) if you have any worries.

Rules are the usual. No people on any bad boy lists or from Cleveland. Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery at your expense. 

Shipping is $15 for USPS Priority mail. I will combine shipping if you're feeling froggy and buy multiple slabs.

Payments accepted include Paypal, Zelle and old fashioned check or money order.

EVERYTHING IS OBO. I'm open to offers but an :takeit:trumps any ongoing negotiations. No trades, sorry. 

Edited by Cman429

Transformers #1 limited numbered Metal cover signed by Peter Cullen and Frank Welker. I thought for sure this would come back a 10.0. It's a .25 cm thick solid metal cover! If that's not impervious to flaws, I don't know what is. But I guess acetate wraps are stronger :whistle:

Forgot to add price - this is selling on feebay for over $600. I'll do a boardie friendly price of $575

tytdhd0.JPG

tytdhd4.JPG

Edited by Cman429
Forgot to add price

Hulk #340 and it's not signed by Todd McFarlane! It's signed by the writer, Peter David. I'm weirdly OCD about my signed books where I like to have the artist AND writer both sign key issues. If I can't get the full creative team, it bugs me. Intended to send this in next time Toddfather has a signing but...

Asking $200

tytdhd3.JPG

tytdhd5.JPG

And last but not least, Harley Quinn #11 Mexican photo variant signed by Margot Robbie. If you follow things like CGC's recent mail in signing with Michael Keaton or pretty much any autograph opportunity with a big name celeb you'll know the prices are crazy. Now that Ms. Robbie is a A list megastar from Barbie, I can't imagine what she's going to charge when/if she ever does another signing. 

This book is an ultra-rare Mexican photo variant that last I checked only had FOUR copies listed on the CGC census. Look at what ScarJo's first Black Widow photo variant sells for unsigned!

Asking $1000

37BFFBE4-45A3-4865-94D0-55C5852F013C.jpg.9c683e09b10767ad5f2cf17251cc0994.jpg

FA17E4CF-DA7D-4CCB-992B-5D3291B68D6E.jpg.fda50400c317c5663bf4a4ec53736911.jpg

Posted (edited)

Surprised to have no action all week. I see some of these books go on IG live sales all the time priced the same or more than I’ve listed here. Anyway no sense keeping these exclusive to the board if nobody’s interested. I’ll keep this up a few more days before moving my meager offerings elsewhere.

Until then, I’ll offer a 10% discount off the prices listed here. Offers are also still welcome. 

Edited by Cman429
Bold