• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - 30% off everything left. RECAP P. 1 is updated - Surfing Alien's Big Classics February Golden Age paperbacks sale.
5 5

532 posts in this topic

During the week I will be listing intermittently, a lot more cool science fiction, but also Golden Age GGA & Mystery books from Ace, Avon, Popular, all the great imprints plus intermittent sleaze GGA, I guess intermittent is the word of the week, a bit of everything (thumbsu

I plan to end the sale next weekend, I've dropped some Stone Cold Classics this weekend but been holding some fireworks still in the holster :)

On 2/26/2024 at 9:48 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Can you give us a heads up (maybe a few hours or more) as to when you're going to post next? :foryou:

Too late, Tim. I've already paid him for that information :baiting: GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 2/27/2024 at 6:04 AM, dover said:

This thread is hard. I feel like I am in a candy store and every time I pick up a sweet delectable, someone with angry red pants, a fabled artist or that one that just gets on your nervs slaps it out of my hand. I want the sweet Macro-Reese's Cup and I keep getting the sugar free gum.

:bigsmile:

Beautiful and INTERESTING books!!

I have barely managed to dodge this thread so far (barley), but like Sir Dover, have been envisioning a “pull the trigger moment” that would subsequently and instantly turn into a watershed event and result in something like this …

image.gif.23482e667f98cc7c16fa69b5a631a89c.gif

On 2/27/2024 at 9:04 AM, dover said:

This thread is hard. I feel like I am in a candy store and every time I pick up a sweet delectable, someone with angry red pants, a fabled artist or that one that just gets on your nervs slaps it out of my hand. I want the sweet Macro-Reese's Cup and I keep getting the sugar free gum.

Have you been listening to Amyl and the Sniffers again?

On 2/27/2024 at 6:04 AM, dover said:

I always regret things I DON’T GET in these threads until I get hit with a $800.00 bill at the end. It’s at that point I DON’T regret any of  the items I missed. Paperbacks are just a small, tiny piece of what I buy monthly and I’m no Bedrock with billions to throw around on funny books….:devil:

Edited by N e r V

On 2/25/2024 at 6:46 PM, N e r V said:

Such a great album after 50+ years…:x

I'm actually willing to argue it's the greatest album ever.  I can't think of another one that works so well as both a collection of singles... darn near every track is a classic that still gets played on the local classic rock station... and considered as a single concept album as well.  Not a new opinion on my part, I remember discussing it with friends in the 90's.  My view hasn't changed.