• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roy Thomas sig series -extremely excited
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Never thought I'd actually be able to get this book signed. Got it for an extremely good price, well under FMV. I was really stoked to get it at a decent grade with an intact spine, really difficult to find with this book. On top of that, it's never had a press or cleaning so I'm sending it off to Avery prior to submitting. As it stands, there's only 43 signed series copies of this book out there! 5 copies at a 5.5, 0 at 6 and 5 at 6.5. I've been building a Dr Doom vs Everybody collection and this is my (attainable) crown jewel. Getting this signature is a dream come true.

And even more bonus, I have the ASM 700 Skyline cover (one with all the artist/writers names on it) there for the Slott)Ramos/Delgado signing and I'm getting that tagged by Thomas as well!

Sorry for the babble, most of my real life friends aren't into this aspect of comics!

PXL_20240216_225428939~3.jpg

Edited by lollyclown
Edit photo

On 2/25/2024 at 11:05 AM, DougC said:

You might want to black out the label; CGC doesn't like people posting pictures of slabs without newton rings the competition.

Oh crud. Hadn't thought of that.