• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will CGC crossover a damaged PSA slab if card is not damaged?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I recently got a PSA 10 slab in mail that was has a cracked on the front and a smaller one on the back. I prefer CGC, so I was wondering if CGC will crossover even if the slab is damaged? The card looks to be fine and the Crack doesn't seem to have broken all the way through the surface.

• Administrator

Hello @Azelf_Nox

Thank you for reaching out to us. If the card has a minor crack and the holder is still sealed, you can submit it for Crossover service. If you submit it as "cross at any grade" it will be removed from its slab, graded, and placed in a CGC holder. If you choose "cross at the same grade or higher" your card will be returned if the graders determine that it will grade lower than the current PSA grade. 

If the holder is unsealed, please remove the card from the holder and submit it as a raw card. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.