• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

card orientation
1 1

3 posts in this topic

i have an odd question, and request, if approved. in the case of 2 cards that make 1 picture, both vertically oriented cards, is it possible to request the lower card be oriented upside down, 180 degrees ?

the cards im talking about is the gholdengo ex SIR #252 and the gimmighoul IR #198 both from paradox rift. i would ask that the gimmighoul be slabbed 180 rotation, to accommodate a custom frame im designing,

and would like the slabs to "mate" bottom to bottom, but the illustration to be aligned properly. attached is a picture of what im looing to achieve. please let me know if this can be done. thank you for the support

goldsCGC.jpg

• Administrator

Hello @UmbyDad, thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! Encapsulating a card upside down will ultimately be up to the graders on if they feel the card will be best presented that way. We have indeed have received this request in the past, so feel free to write on your submission form that you'd like the card to be encapsulated upside down and your request will be reviewed once the card goes to encapsulation.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!