• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Robert Van Winkle laid the way for TLOU a whole 23 years before the game and subsequent TV series....aka VANILLA ICE.

1 post in this topic

This is not a flippant or facetious post.  Trust me on that.

TLOU and TLOU 2 represent a huge shift in values to my own family and family life. The Game particularly has brought life changing stuff in many ways to us, for which I will be forever grateful.

The TV series was an added bonus....again which went better, and turned out better than hoped. 

I always thought Robert was a talent, although many hard core rappers would probably disagree. My view was that his take on rap was humorous, ironic and uplifting.

Whether or not his huge hit was subliminal in what transpired in TLOU legacy I don't know but one line says it all.

0:42 on the vid

(worship)

Lost 0-3 to Leeds Lost 1-2 to Hull Lost 0-1 to Watford Lost 3-4 to Ipswich Lost 1-2 to QPR
Edited by Paul © ® ⚽️💙™