• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vancouver Comic and Toy Show April 6-7, 2024 BC Pacific National Exhibition, CGC, Ryan Heshka, Magician, 40k square feet

9 posts in this topic

Huge Vancouver Comic Show Saturday April 6 to Sunday April 7, 2024 at the PNE Forum building in east Vancouver, BC, Canada. 400 x 8' dealer's tables, independent press, artist alley, comic-centric with lots of back issues, graphic novels, pop culture mags, Funko Pop toys, DVDs and cosplay too. First time CGC Comics, Cards, Video tapes will be there via Grosnor Distribution from ON, Canada so start pressing and cleaning your comic and hobby card submissions now please.

Family fun with Saturday adult admission $22 or 2 day weekend pass only $25 for both days. Free or paid parking within 2 block walk from Forum centre. 501st Legion available for Star Wars group fun pics. In-house cafe and food trucks available on site or restaurants only one (1) block away: Burger King, Starbuck's, Tim Horton's, Vietnamese cafe, and beer.

More guests to be announced closer to this 40k square foot mega pop culture show. Gigantic $100 and $50 door prizes for local comics and toy vendors onsite or in Vancouver, BC suburbs. More info here.

@Comicsam @lou_fine @Fan Boy @rlextherobot and all friends of greggy are welcome to this twice a year fan event.

On 3/2/2024 at 2:28 PM, rlextherobot said:

I will be vending!

I will be vending from my normal wall tables on the northeast (right side) corner of the PNE Forum. Please look for the tall white wall rack of comics.

On 3/2/2024 at 2:28 PM, rlextherobot said:

I will be vending!

Better have something cool so I can do a pity buy cuz I have low expectations of this con like all Vancouver shows. 

xoxo

greggy

About 2 week countdown to this huge pop culture show. Time to start bagging, boarding. Vancouver is a warm, multicultural city to visit April 6, 2024 weekend. A high-roller comic buyer is flying in from Florida, USA, and Winnipeg Ferd is driving in to vend vintage comics.

20240310_125526.jpg

IMG_20240321_103025_843.jpg

On 3/2/2024 at 11:54 PM, rlextherobot said:

I'm trying to get rid of a looooot of copies of Turok #1 this time out 

A Youtube video has been posted about this huge PNE Show with toy/comic footage from both Sat. and Sun. of this pop culture event. My tall white comic wall rack appears briefly within the first minute: