• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dover's Sales Thread - Closed
5 5

82 posts in this topic

Dover Sales Thread information.

Terms of sale: First “TAKE” claims in the thread wins the item over a PM offer. If I accept the offer in a PM and reply to you, then I will do my best to note the time and comment in the thread. However, disputes are settled by me. If you risk the PM offer, then there is a chance to be beaten to the sale.

Payments: PayPal / Check / Zelle or Money Order accepted.

Shipping: Using USPS, box in box method when applicable. Larger when necessary. I will track the shipment and note when received.

Continental 48 states. First slab is $20.

Additional slabs are +$2.00 each.

Shipping is USPS Priority Mail, box-in-box.

Orders over $400.0 add $10.00 insurance to help

Alaska / Hawaii & Canada will be exact shipping and to be determined. Please contact me for a quote. I will not lie on the customs form.

I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or anyone on the Probation list.

Return Policy:

On CGC books, returns not accepted.

I have over 1,100 stars on E-Bay. I have more “buys” than “sells” but overall, I understand the process, I understand packing books and I know how I want to receive a package and that will be the goal.

Edited by dover
Re-opening

Posted (edited)

Adding some more books back from CGC, and a few under copies that have become available.

I leave for Thailand on March 30. Would hope to have everything done and shipped before that. FYI.

I updated shipping prices and policy. I was getting killed on shipping, insurance and West Coast peeps. 

Edited by dover

On 3/4/2024 at 10:04 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

:headbang:

Vacation first but I hope to watch some. 

At least you don't have to compete with me here. 

And I will not post in alphabetical order. Dale told me its best to mix it up. 

Posted (edited)

House of Mystery 199 CGC 9.4 white pages > $225.0

Neal Adams cover, but wait, there's more!! Perfect alignment. Barking dog (I know, right??) Skull boat. A beautiful copy from 1971 in 48-page format; big and fat. There is a stamp on the rear cover, "1014". Clearly secret code or something. 

House of Mystery 199 CGC 9.4 WP.jpg

Edited by dover

Four Color 1015 CGC 6.5 off-white to white pages > $265.0

The cool kids know this as Peanuts #3. If you did not know that then there is a class next week called "Beyond Marvel Comics, there is more to the comic book world". It is right after, "What comes after Neal?". It does have a rip at the left edge, hence the grade because otherwise it is beautiful. 

IMG_0200.JPG