• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM... Conan The Barbarian # 51

4 posts in this topic

I hope people won't mind if I post some Conan books and get practice and help grading these type of books that are mid-level and upwards.

There are several bends or light creasing around the top half of the book in the title...not sure if pics show that.....kind of need that moving light to really highlight it....There are several rather large stress lines along the front spine some color breaking....More bends and such on the bottom half of front cover also....The back has more of the same but not as much or as profound.

P.S.   I don't use or understand the pressing technique so I don't know how much a books grade goes up when using pressing on books....just trying to grade these books (  as is )  If you do post a grade based on pressing I would love it if you also tell me what grade the book is  ( as is )  that would help me learn how much pressing can affect a books grade.......obviously it's the defects on a book which would contribute to the thought process in deciding whether or not to use the pressing technique ....I get that.     Regardless I'm very thankful for any and all grades and or thoughts on any of these books....Thank You very much.

IMG_7079.jpg

IMG_7080.jpg

IMG_7081.jpg

IMG_7082.jpg

IMG_7083.jpg

IMG_7084.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

IMG_7086.jpg

IMG_7087.jpg

IMG_7088.jpg