• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 129 Torn out large piece
2 2

7 posts in this topic

It definitely will be deemed to be INCOMPLETE (large piece out of page 1 which affects story).  I'm 100% in the 0.5 PR camp.  However, I've seen several books like this receive CGC Universal grades of 1.0 FR.  So you might get lucky.

I-05c3.thumb.jpg.a485aa846c9f0a6d76114aac7a938a6b.jpg I-10c2.thumb.jpg.dc451deea5c583e77cb51d58d5513c6c.jpg

According to the CGC guide, the Incomplete notation on the label was discontinued in 2022., but this does look larger than a 2×2 threshold to be considered for a qualified label. I'll guess 1.0

Blunted corners, edge wear with a dust/sun shadow along the outer edge, some small denting/creasing at lower right corner/edge, minor spine wear with a few small color breaking spine ticks, long color breaking scratch/crease in center of cover, minor spine roll, some discoloration of the rear cover, 1/2 of 1st page missing, it does affect the story.

IMO, this book would receive a Green Qualified Label grade of FN 6.0

The book would receive a Universal Blue Label grade of PR 0.5 Incomplete

Probably 0.5 but I want to say 1.0.

My ASM 129 has panels missing and a detached and stained cover. It's surely a 0.5. Yours is nicer despite it's big flaw. Seems a shame to grade them equally.

Thanks for posting.