• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Try to find a top 100 (or more) of the auction comics records
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Nobody who know a list with the record sales of comics auction? 

I dont try to find something with 100 different books i really try to find a list totally based on the price, so many books will be probably appear several times in it, like action 1 or detective 27, here is the difference with most of the list i found online.

Thanks guys.

On 3/10/2024 at 11:25 AM, Pontoon said:

Here's a few threads of interest. Maybe these will keep you busy enough so there's not another half dozen BA773 threads on the first page by the end of the day.

Yeah... It's... getting a bit ridiculous. And blocking him doesn't even hide his threads, only his posts. @CGC Mike Any reason for that, if I may ask?

Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2024 at 4:39 PM, stormflora said:

Yeah... It's... getting a bit ridiculous. And blocking him doesn't even hide his threads, only his posts. @CGC Mike Any reason for that, if I may ask?

Yeah... some people seems to clearly have a problem with me on this forum...

All my threads are each on differents subjects, im not "spamming" so im all in my rights.

I will get a ride on cbcs for a time, guys are more friendly there...

Bye bye

Edited by BA773

• Administrator
On 3/10/2024 at 11:39 AM, stormflora said:

@CGC Mike Any reason for that, if I may ask?

I am not sure.  Without imposing  posting restrictions, there is nothing that can be done on my end.  We are not at that point yet.