• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have Paperbacks become the “next big thing”?
1 1

106 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 1:35 PM, Hap Hazard said:

Of course various grades, but most of the Bantam's I purchased from a collection that was mostly unread so in the Fine area.

I see a few dozen I need, give or take. Trading for reform school may be something someone would do, but folks are usually reluctant with those mega keys to just trade. Have you given any thought to a price for the whole collection? I know you'd sell many on here for good money, but you'd inevitably have some left, so if making space is important, that may be a bitter sweet avenue. Thanks for sharing them here, very cool. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

I'm open to offers, I'm not sure how many books I have well over a thousand, not including digests. It seems all the paperback collectors are on the

east coast wish some lived in the Southern California area. Could be talked into some bulk deals.

On 6/13/2024 at 10:01 PM, Hap Hazard said:

Dell box with some other misc.

10.jpg

11.jpg

I've never seen that many Dell 10 Centers together in one place. Nice.