• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Airboy, Skywolf, Clive Barker's Night Breed, McKone FF, Paquette X-Men Double Splash, Porter Countdown, Porter Titans, Porter Doc Savage, Raney X-Men, Ross Captain America, Scherberger Spidey, Starlin, Tan Avengers, Wagner, Deadpool

19 posts in this topic

Hi, all:

I've consigned a large stash of OA to Heritage this week, with art from DC, Eclipse, Image and Marvel (and a sketch or two).  With so many listings, I've decided to split my posts in two, this being part 2.  All auctions end Wednesday, Mar 13th.

Here's a brief description of the artwork, along with a direct link to the page at auction:

Edited by jjonahjameson11

Posted (edited)

Howard Porter DC Universe Online Legends pag.e Constrained by Green Lanterns Alan Scott and Hal Jordan, Superman shares a poignant moment with Lois Lane amidst his captivity. Mr. Terrific, Lex Luthor, Flash, and Batman also feature on this page from adaptation of DC's online MMO video game 

lf?set=path%5B2%2F9%2F7%2F2%2F6%2F29726338%5D&call=url%5Bfile%3Aproduct.chain%5D

Edited by jjonahjameson11

On 3/11/2024 at 2:18 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Hi, all:

I've consigned a large stash of OA to Heritage this week, with art from DC, Eclipse, Image and Marvel (and a sketch or two).  With so many listings, I've decided to split my posts in two, this being part 2.  All auctions end Wednesday, Mar 13th.

Here's a brief description of the artwork, along with a direct link to the page at auction:

:bump:

All items ending at auction tonight, beginning at 7PM Eastern (New York) time