• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lot of EC reprints... any interest?

5 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

I have a nice batch of EC sci-fi reprints & am wondering if anyone here would be interested. A total of 6 issues, average grade probably around VF... all books are flat, bright & highly glossy with just a bit of light wear around the edges. I'm thinking $10 for the lot, plus $2 for secure Media Mail shipping in the US…or if anyone outside the US is interested, I'm happy to work with you & will ship any way you want me to at cost. Here are the original numbers of the issues reprinted:

Weird Science #6

Weird Science #7

Weird Fantasy #9

Weird Science-Fantasy #29

Incredible Science Fiction #30

Incredible Science Fiction #31

All books have at least one story with art by Wally Wood, plus #29 has the famous Frazetta cover. If you like the EC sci-fi titles as much as I do, you'll enjoy these.

Thanks for looking! hi.gif

Jon

wsci29.jpg

wsci6.jpg

Hey, I agree, the horror ones are great too!

One of my favorite ECs of all time is Shock Suspenstories #9: awesome adaptation of a Ray Bradbury Halloween horror story, plus what might be Reed Crandall's finest art ever on the "Carrion Death" story (where a criminal is chained to a corpse in the middle of a desert). I suspect the Shock Suspenstories title falls under the radar of many horror collectors....Timulty, give this ish a try if you haven't already! thumbsup2.gif