• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Witness
2 2

4 posts in this topic

I was approved last year as a Witness for CGC. 

How do i now show proof that i am a witness? for example, i will be going to a con soon and would like to help folks getting their things signed.  how does that work 

(sorry for the stupid question)

On 3/13/2024 at 9:08 AM, YoungAnimal86 said:

How do i now show proof that i am a witness? for example, i will be going to a con soon and would like to help folks getting their things signed.  how does that work 

That is NOT how CGC Signature Series works.  You must work directly with the CGC Signature Series team at a con or with an approved CGC Signature Series facilitator.  In either instance, you have to be pre-approved to be a CGC Signature Series witness for any particular event.  You simply can't witness whenever you want.

You need to speak to a representative from CGC Signature Series to clarify what a CGC witness means and what your role is during the process.  

If you are wanting to still witness at the con you mentioned, you can find out from CGC Signature Series if they or an approved facilitator will be at that con and if they are looking for approved CGC Signature Series witness help.

Maybe @CGC Mike can help answer additional questions.

• Administrator
On 3/13/2024 at 11:08 AM, YoungAnimal86 said:

Hi

Could you PM me your contact info?

Business name, Address, and e-mail?

Thanks,

Mike

On 3/13/2024 at 8:08 AM, YoungAnimal86 said:

What was the process you went through to become a witness?  

im surprised they didn’t go through more of this with you as part of the approval process,

Because as it stands, it feels like you’re Michael Scott declaring bankruptcy.

IMG_0879.jpeg