• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adding Books to a Competitive Set
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi there - 

Wondering about the best way to go about getting books added for consideration in a competitive set. I have several books that do not have slots available (but would if the list were complete). I understand this is all user generated/moderated and have real appreciation for all of the work that must go into administering sets, so I don't want to create a bunch of work for any admin. I also realize that it is virtually impossible for a set to keep up with all releases. Anyway, just wondering what the best approach is here. Many thanks, as always! ~SQUID

• Administrator

@theubiquitousgiantsquid Hi there - you would request a new set or a new slot to be added to an existing set here: https://boards.cgccomics.com/requests/ 

I would also recommend familiarizing yourself with the Set Guidelines prior to making requests so you have an understanding of how the sets are structured. Those guidelines are found here:

On 3/13/2024 at 11:56 AM, jstam said:

@theubiquitousgiantsquid Hi there - you would request a new set or a new slot to be added to an existing set here: https://boards.cgccomics.com/requests/ 

I would also recommend familiarizing yourself with the Set Guidelines prior to making requests so you have an understanding of how the sets are structured. Those guidelines are found here:

Thank you!