• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Wolverine 1…interior
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi

this is from my deceased brothers collection.  I’m basically trying to maximize value for my nephew when he is older. This book is to be sent in for the signing coming up. I am hoping a 9.8. The exterior is great, it will need a press for sure. I’ve sent many books in, and the exterior is really sharp and confident with that.

the interior I’m not sure if it is minimum off white and if will drop it from a 9.8 down

IMG_1956.jpeg

IMG_1957.jpeg

IMG_1958.jpeg

IMG_1959.jpeg

IMG_1960.jpeg

IMG_1961.jpeg

IMG_1962.jpeg

IMG_1965.jpeg

IMG_1964.jpeg

IMG_1963.jpeg

Absolutely beautiful book - stunner. It sure looks like a 9.8 to me. It's hard to tell from pics online, but in those photos I can't see anything that would bump it from a 9.8. And I agree the page coloring shouldn't affect the grade. Extremely cool!!!

Also, grading can be random. If the 9.8 is important and you get a 9.6, you can sometimes re-submit and get a bump. I submitted mine three times - once for a grade, once to add sigs and a third time just for a re-grade. It came back 9.6 - 9.6 and then finally 9.8. 

OW - W/OW page quality will not affect the grade.

9.6/9.8 after a C&P.