• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Girl Confessions #26 (cracked out CGC 5.0)
2 2

36 posts in this topic

On 3/15/2024 at 3:35 PM, crassus said:

Rather than the old references to circling sharks, I think for a romance book it should be circling wolves, what do you think?

Si!

even I am looking at this thing and I collect NO romance (typically). The colors and patterns on it are just… absolutely gorgeous artwork. Full stop.

:headbang:

On 3/15/2024 at 10:39 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Si!

even I am looking at this thing and I collect NO romance (typically). The colors and patterns on it are just… absolutely gorgeous artwork. Full stop.

:headbang:

Looks like the price withholding strategy is working its magic. 

On 3/15/2024 at 6:35 PM, crassus said:

Rather than the old references to circling sharks, I think for a romance book it should be circling wolves, what do you think?

This is certainly one way to pique interest. Keep everyone in anticipation about the price.

On 3/15/2024 at 6:40 PM, Ryan. said:

This is certainly one way to pique interest. Keep everyone in anticipation about the price.

Even better we could just start our own bidding war right now,  who needs the seller, am I right?

So sorry, guys, did this by phone, and am working. Could've sworn price was there before I sent it out. Will edit now. 

A MILLION apologies