• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Creating My Own Sports Magazine Registry...
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I collect NGC graded rare coins and have had raw coins graded, and I have sent in sports cards to be graded by CSG/CGCs, and with NGC and CGC services, I am able to create a personal registry where I can see the pop numbers and look at the photos of the coins and sports cards I have sent through these services. When will I be able to do this with my sports magazines, I send in to be graded? This does not seem to be an option at this time... 

• Administrator

@Merino The CGC Comics Registry functions a bit differently than the NGC Coins and CGC Cards Registry because they are hosted on different platforms. 

You can view the information for the Census and photos of individual cert numbers through the CGC Comics Cert Verify function. 

On Collector's Society, within a set, you can view this same information for each book in the set by clicking the cert number (highlighted in the example below) which then directs you to the set owners detailed description, and therein is a link to the census. 

image.png

image.png

Here is a link to this set where you can view all of this information together as an example: 

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=168011&SelectedTab=SetListing