• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Jughead CGC - SOLD! Jack Kirby SOLD! ***Mike Royer signed pieces from 1977 / 79 still available***
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Jughead's Folly #1 CGC 7.0 {1957} - First mention of 'some kid from Tupelo named Elvis' in comics.  Nice higher grade issue that has great eye appeal in hand.  Bright colors & clean.

Asking SOLD!:cloud9:

Jack Kirby and Mike Royer signed pieces that are really nice.  I've had several of Kirby and one other of Mr. Royer and both look authentic.  No COA, but I think will pass that test.

Not sure of the origin of the pieces, but likely a Con or store appearance [?] in '77.  The two larger pieces are pages from a program from what I can tell.  All will be carefully shipped in archival sleeves with plenty of backing.  Any questions welcome.

Asking: SOLD!:cloud9:            :gossip:MIKE ROYER SIGNED PIECES STILL AVAILABLE ;)

:takeit:is the winner in the thread, but will always listen to reasonable PM's & Offers.

:rulez:all rules apply.  No Probies, Hall Of Shamers, Interpol or Swifties. :shiftyeyes:

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK.  (thumbsu

PAYMENTS:  PAYPAL,  ZELLE, BANK CHECKS ONLY

I will communicate / update with every stage of the transaction so you can be assured the best service / purchase possible.

jughead1.jpg

jughead2.jpg

jugheadbk.jpg

Edited by FoomMember

On 3/15/2024 at 8:47 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Take the Kirby piece (only) per PM - woo hooo!!!

Thank you, Brian.

My first sig from Mr. Kurtzberg.

I’m SO over the moon right now…

:drool:

^^

Thanks Nate!  Pleasure doing business with another Kirby fanatic! Glad this piece is going to a good home.

The Royer pieces are still for sale, folks - feel free to inquire. 

:peace:

On 3/16/2024 at 10:06 PM, smithdatura said:

Jughead’s Folly :takeit: as per PM. 
Thanks so much!!!

^^  Thank you, sir - Pleasure doing business with you!  Enjoy the book!:headbang: