• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the chances of these auctions being legit............

17 posts in this topic

You know, All4Comics, I have been wondering about this seller for quite a while now! They seem to always list books with "[title of book]/NM" in the description, and their scans always look like generic stock photos of the covers in question. Not only that, but they seem to pop up under several different sellers' accounts?, which made me suspect that they were hijacking accounts. I can't figure it out, but no way would I bid on their stuff, regardless of these pos feedbacks... confused.gif

and what is "CGi graded" confused-smiley-013.giftake a look

Honestly, I would avoid it. He has way too many golden age books marked as "NM". What are the chances of that happening? Remember the golden rule, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

On another note: stop beating me on auctions! I wanted that Conan 3! mad.gif

cropped scans. survey saaaaayssss.....

X

personally, i won't buy a book with a cropped, washed-out scan from a seller that won't take paypal and has a feedback score under 20. but hey, knock yourself out

and what is "CGi graded" confused-smiley-013.giftake a look

Honestly, I would avoid it. He has way too many golden age books marked as "NM". What are the chances of that happening? Remember the golden rule, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

On another note: stop beating me on auctions! I wanted that Conan 3! mad.gif

Sorry, I do mass snipes at a time, so in most cases have no ideal who I'm bidding against.

Well, I won 2 of his auctions... From what other buyers are saying about these books looks promising... Most say they are strict 9.0 and higher.

I won Star Spangled comics #84 and #87.. The rarest issues in the series

I will post the scans once I received them.. High grade raw Golden age.. Have to love it cloud9.gif