• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed via DM
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Looking to sell or trade my hulk 5.  There is staining to the cover ( though it still looks good).  The huge issue is the back cover is missing 3/5 of it.  If you get it to hang it would look fantastic.  The cover is still attached to the comic.  I am looking for $200 or willing to trade it for something cool.  Shipping is included.  Please dm me with questions.  I will accept returns but you have to pay for the shipping.  I would take Venmo or PayPal for payment.

IMG_5800.jpeg

IMG_5801.jpeg

IMG_5802.jpeg

IMG_5803.jpeg

IMG_5804.jpeg

IMG_5805.jpeg

IMG_5806.jpeg

Edited by Tubthumper82
Added return and payment

On 3/19/2024 at 7:02 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Would def take if I collected the run - very nice beater!

This is one of my top 10 covers.  And it looks like a PROJECT! I'm trying to figure out if I want to take it on, but I love a mullet.  Give me a 7 in the front and a 2 in the back any day!

On 3/19/2024 at 6:32 PM, Tubthumper82 said:

Looking to sell or trade my hulk 5.  There is staining to the cover ( though it still looks good).  The huge issue is the back cover is missing 3/5 of it.  If you get it to hang it would look fantastic.  The cover is still attached to the comic.  I am looking for $200 or willing to trade it for something cool.  Shipping is included.  Please dm me with questions.  I will accept returns but you have to pay for the shipping.  I would take Venmo or PayPal for payment.

IMG_5800.jpeg

IMG_5801.jpeg

IMG_5802.jpeg

IMG_5803.jpeg

IMG_5804.jpeg

IMG_5805.jpeg

IMG_5806.jpeg

So, several of these pairs of pics look very different color wise.  Between pics 2 and 3 (both of the inside front cover and first page) which is more accurate got real life?